About Me


    Hi, I'm Adine!

My full name is Rachmadinna Poetri Priyandini, but you can just call me Adine. I was born in 1996 in Indonesia, where I live with my parents and enjoy living this life as a happy teenage girl ;)
 I like expressing myself through many forms of art: music, drawings, graphic designs, photography, sewing, ..and even sing sometimes! [PS: I don't own a beautiful voice but...who cares then? I do what I like as long as it makes me happy lol].
Anyway, you're here to find out a bit more, so here are some words that describe me:

INFJ. Blogger. Music. Art. DIY. Keyboard. Guitar. Sketch. Paint. Design. Dreamer. Believer. Sagittarius. Informatic Engineering. Fangirl.

Maybe, I'll keep adding to this as things go on, but for now, I have given you exactly 15 words that describe me. That's enough for now, but if you really want to know more, you'll just have to read this blog ;)

Alright, It's always fun & interesting for me to meet new people from different places, so don't be shy to say hello and let's be friends! ☺


Unknown

Hi there! You just read About Me. Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoy & find this article useful+helpful. Cheers! ☺♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ada komentar? Silakan tulis dengan sopan ya.. Terimakasih ☺

Powered by Blogger.