About This Blog



Welcome to Adine's World
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/237/e/6/wavy_line_png__read_descripion__by_maddielovesselly-d6jms39.png
Hi, I’m so excited that you found my blog!
Adine's World is my one and only blog which has accompanied me since 2010. This is my way of sharing (and now plus doing my college assignments of course). I write about everything but mostly about my interests & hobbies like music, art, DIY, life journal, tutorial....yep, and my assignments lol. I also post some of my art on this blog. Though I may not always post them, you can check out my drawings et al on my instagram and also my music covers on soundcloud.




Hope you enjoy your time here.. and welcome, again!


PS : I love to hear from readers 
I enjoy answering questions, comments or getting feedback! Please write to me, I would love to hear from you








Unknown

Hi there! You just read About This Blog. Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoy & find this article useful+helpful. Cheers! ☺♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ada komentar? Silakan tulis dengan sopan ya.. Terimakasih ☺

Powered by Blogger.