On My Mind Video

Here ya go...these are videos of Cody Simpson's On My Mind :
.

1. This is the official music video.  Took place on the topanga mall and the Orpheum Theatre (LA).
Finding a picture of a girl (Hailey Baldwin), then searching the mall for her, and.....well yeah, you better watch it :)



2. This is the Acoustic Version featuring Tyler Ward. Too bad they don't make the full version :( but overall...I like this lovely acoustic version!




3. Aaaand last.....my favorite! hahaha. This is the Parody Version. As you can see, Keenan Cahill was there which means this video is fuulll of craziness bahaha.
 


That's all! Have you watched them all? Which one is your favorite video? Tell me!☺


Unknown

Hi there! You just read On My Mind Video. Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoy & find this article useful+helpful. Cheers! ☺♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ada komentar? Silakan tulis dengan sopan ya.. Terimakasih ☺

Powered by Blogger.