Jar Of Hearts ♥ Watch This! lol

HEY YOU MY BELOVED READER!!
ha gotcha! ;) It's been so long..... how are u guys? well, Im fine as always, no need to worry about me ha-ha. okay, I just wanna share the project that I made with my friends. so now I command you to watch this video! now means NOW okay? hahaha jk.

have u checked it yet? what do you think? well...that was our first cover anyway :p
btw, gimme ur opinion about this video!...it means a lot for me :) thanks brahhh ;) xoxo♥


and also on SoundCloud! :D




Note: 
  • Music (keyboard) & Video by me
  • Sung by : Ajeng, Fathia, Natasha, Priskila 

Unknown

Hi there! You just read Jar Of Hearts ♥ Watch This! lol. Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoy & find this article useful+helpful. Cheers! ☺♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ada komentar? Silakan tulis dengan sopan ya.. Terimakasih ☺

Powered by Blogger.