Old Fashion: Tuck Your Shirt, please! ☺

'tuck shirts' seems to be a fashion trend these days .. want to know the tricks of 'tuck shirt'? let's read the posts that I get from www.thinkthrufashion.com now!! #leggo!!!!!

1. Choose a bottom with a thicker fabric.
In March, I featured a bandage skirt in the ttF Fashion Staples Series. The material is thick enough that it hides that unsightly fabric. Same thing in February when I featured wide-leg pants. The heavier material meant you couldn’t see any of the shirt. (It of course helps too when your top is a thin, tighter fabric.)

2. Watch the length of your tops.
Either go with a short top that falls just below the waist line of your bottom (sometimes I actually cut my camis since I stock up on them for $2.50 from Forever 21). Or, go with an extra-long one that ends just above the hem, like I did here.

3. Tuck your top into your shapewear.
I know it sounds strange but this trick really works! In this post, I wore a thinner jersey skirt. When I tucked my cardigan in you could see the buttons. So I slipped on a pair of Spanx and tucked the cardigan into the shapewear. It smoothed out the buttons, along with my bottom!



                      look cute and fashionable, isn't it? :)




Oh, btw I also drew some designs clothes for this fashion mode, let's see!











hmmm....what do you think?
yeaa I knew, my drawing isn't really good, but I worked hard for it! hahaha :D
 




ok, that's all the fashion tips & tricks from me, keep working guys! ;)


Unknown

Hi there! You just read Old Fashion: Tuck Your Shirt, please! ☺. Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoy & find this article useful+helpful. Cheers! ☺♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ada komentar? Silakan tulis dengan sopan ya.. Terimakasih ☺

Powered by Blogger.